Thursday, August 28, 2008

Staind/Seether

I recently heard of some good news in the concert scene. I just found out that two of my favorite all time bands are touring together in the states.

I have been listening to Staind since as far back as I can remember. The first time I saw them perform was with KoRn in the Sick and Twisted tour in 2000, I believe.

One of the main reasons why I enjoy their music so much is because of Aaron Lewis. He always sings with such emotion that you can feel it through his voice and lyrics.

Sometime around 2002, a friend of mine had let me borrow his Sony miniDisc player. That was when I first of Seether. The first song was Broken. It wasn't the one with Amy Lee though. It was the original. I
was instantly hooked. He also had Driven Under and Fine Again which are still a couple of my favorite songs.

I've had the pleasure of seeing Staind 4 times, and Seether twice. Both bands are amazing live. Somewhere deeper in this blog, you can find some live pictures of taken of Seether performing.

Below are are videos of their latest singles.

Staind - Believe
The Illusion Of Progress



Seether - Rise Above This
Finding Beauty In Negative Places

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats right you like Slither!

Anonymous said...

I want to see Muse in concert!

Anonymous said...

Marion is funny. SLITHER?!
hehehe.

I would of loved to go see that.

Little Pixie said...

yeah, those two bands together...it's pretty much orgasmic, hu!