Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Running again...

It's been a while since I went running, so I thought it was about time I picked it up again. I didn't feel run the normal 1.5 miles I normally run. I started off lightly because I haven't been running in a while, and because I wasn't even prepared for it this morning.
I've been feeling really down lately, especially this weekend. I don't know why exactly, but you and I can guess what it may be connected to. I also received some bad news regarding a family member. I suppose it's safe to say I didn't have a good weekend. I'm still feeling the way I was then, which is why I decided to just go run this morning. It felt good good. I also did a little workout with some weights. Now, I'm eating some oatmeal with toast, and listening to Kevin and Bean, hoping I can feel a little better.

I'm still undecided how I truly want to make this blog about. My feelings? If that's the case, what'll become of my personal journal? Or maybe about what I think of current events going on? Meh, I don't think anyone cares to know what I think of... say... the the world's tallest building is getting taller.
I do know for sure I will be posting some of my pictures. That's another problem. I haven't really gone anywhere to take good photographs of anything.
What I also do know is that I really need to find out what I can do or what needs to happen for me to break out of this unhappy chapter.

For now, I'll leave you with this YouTube video. I think I will borrow Tim's idea of posting a YouTube video at the end of each post.

I don't have Verizon, but I thought this was pretty cool.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have verizon and at first it is a little crazy having the network around you but you get used to them now I forget they are even there

Anonymous said...

LOL that Verizon video was funny. Can you hear me now? LOL Anyways no need for you to feel the way you do I already gave you the solution...909 :) MUAH to cheer you up a little!!!

Anonymous said...

Run? You can RUN? I'm lucky if I can walk....