Sunday, September 25, 2016

Disneyland, Sunday, September 25th, 2016

Last Sunday, I decided to make another round of photography at Disneyland. One of my favorite parts of taking photos there are the parades. I enjoy taking photos of the cast members, actors, and dancers, because you can see the joy on their faces as their perform. I also love the interaction some of the cast members have with the public. One of my favorite moments from this particular parade was the monkey dancers just in front of the Lion King float. He noticed I was holing my camera, came up to me, and let out a loud monkey sound, scaring everyone around me, including myself. Everyone laughed. 


Speaking of joy on their faces, this one is probably my favorite of all the smiles during the parade.


Anyway... on to the rest of the photos.
















































No comments: