Saturday, November 19, 2016

Disneyland, Saturday, November 19th, 2016

This past Saturday, I decided to visit Disneyland by myself and capture the Christmas decorations throughout the park. I was excited because I have never visited the parks during this time of year, and I've been an Annual Passholder for the last 3 years. I really wanted to see the Holiday Toy Drummers in California Adventure, and they did not disappoint.


Here's video I filmed in 4K.



Anyway, on to the rest of the photos. Be warned... I took A LOT!

































































































4 comments:

Jessica Leija said...

Did they do the fake snow too?

Dawn Spence said...

Such great pictures!!!!!

Jerry Leija said...

Yes, during the lighting of the castle ceremony.

Jerry Leija said...

Thank you kindly.