Saturday, February 25, 2017

Disneyland, Saturday, February 25th, 2017

Hello! It's been a while since I uploaded photos from Disneyland. I think it's been almost 3 weeks since the last time I went, and I didn't have my camera. Yesterday, one of the things I was looking forward to shoot was the new Beauty and the Beast area back in Fantasyland. In honor of the upcoming live action Beauty and the Beast film, Disney redesigned the Village Haus eatery into the Red Rose Tavern.



I didn't take too many photos. I was selective. I am glad though that I was lucky enough to take photos of a live jazz band performing inside... somewhere. :)

Anyway... on to the photos...






























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such beautiful photography! My personal favorite is the vocalist photos. You have a great eye!