Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Disneyland, Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017

"Ladies do not start fights, but they can finish them." - Marie, The Aristocats

I went to the parks again yesterday and I got there just when Mickey's Soundsational Parade was about to start. I'm definitely glad I took photos from it. The above photo is probably my favorite one because of the dancer looked at the camera. Beauty and sass... and she knows it. 

I also did something different yesterday. I tried using manual focus the entire time. A little bummed out because I missed some great opportunities. The photos came out blurry so I didn't focus it right. It's all good because I took other great shots. I got a lot of interaction from the dancers and characters, which was great. 

Anyway, on to the photos...






























2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a wonderful photographer! I always enjoy the emotion that you capture on your pictures. Keep doing what your doing because it's working.

Jessie said...

Wow!!! Every picture is so beautiful. Captures the raw emotion of each character. The colors well excentuated and full of life. You are truly talented. Can't wait to see more of your work.