Friday, January 28, 2011

Angels Bike Red

I'm a little late in the game, but thanks to a buddy, I'm deciding to start this project as well.

Today's theme was the color red. It didn't matter what it is, so long as it has red on it.

I'll admit, I'm kind of cheating on this first entry, but it IS a picture that I took myself... back in August 2006, though. Since it was a last minute thing that I decided to do, I went with an older picture I instantly knew had red on it.



Back when I was dating my ex, I took her to her first baseball game in Anaheim to see the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Upon leaving the stadium, we spotted this motorcycle decorated with Angels logos and coloring. Even his helmet, as you can see. If you'll notice, the exhaust pipes resemble Gatorade bottles.

Now that is a dedicated fan.