Friday, April 8, 2011

A Mystical Grid

Today's project (4/8): Make a photograph that features a grid of some sort today.

A grid... a grid. Hmm. I had a couple of things in mind. The floor, the wall... numerous things. But I remembered about something I had that I haven't seen in a long time.



This is my Mystical Castle Chess set. It features a see-through playing grid that sits elevated off the ground by the four corner towers. The pieces are the knights, wizards, a queen, and a king. All have a dragon with them.

I took several shots using different angles. I had narrowed it down to 3, but I had a hard time picking just one. I had a good friend help me out in deciding which one to use.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is a sweet chess board! :D I really liked all the pics you took but this one was more catching to the eye, I think. :D