Sunday, January 15, 2017

BMW M3

Saturday was a first for me in regards to photography. My friend and I have been talking for months about taking his BMW M3 for a photoshoot. We finally had time to plan it out, and decided to go to the mountains for some photos. We didn't know great places to go to, so we decided to go somewhere I've been to before with little to no traffic, and that was Azusa Canyon. We couldn't have chosen a better day to do so. Weather was bright and sunny.


Another friend joined us, which was awesome because I was able to take rolling shots along the highway, like the photo above. I took advantage of the second car, which was a SCION FR-S. 


We end up going as high up as 5500 feet, and ran into snow! SNOW! YES! Hah, we were unprepared as two of us were in shorts. Fun was had. 


Anyway... on to the rest of the photos. There's also a video showing how we ended our day. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

















































Oh yeah... took some video of us "casually cruising" down the hill. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful car. I love the photos on the hill. Amazing.