Saturday, January 7, 2017

Disneyland, Saturday, January 7th, 2017

Yesterday marked my return to Disneyland after the 2 week Christmas season black out. I was excited to go back for the first time this year and take more photos. It was also my last chance to take photos of the Christmas decorations before they come down Sunday the 8th. 

I asked a couple of people what they would they thought I should take photos of. One person said handsome men. Nope. Another person said take photos of the ducks. That one wasn't too hard. There's plenty of them around.


Someone else said I should take a photo of the Roger Rabbit water fountain. For a moment, I forgot there was a fountain back in Toontown. I didn't have trouble finding it though. 


It was kind of fun taking photos of what was asked. Anyway... on to the rest. 





























































No comments: