Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where have I been?

Wow... where have I been hiding? Well, I'm out, and I thought I'd update this thing. I really haven't been in the mood to write, but I think it's time to change that.

I have been keeping myself busy and distracted from my situation. You know what? It's been working. I don't feel sad or depressed much anymore, which is obviously a good thing.

Random thought, I need a new keyboard, some of my keys aren't working so good, especially my T..

Anyway, two weeks, my roommate's brother took me out to a Dodger game. It was against the hated Giants. They don't have a team this year, but still manage to beat the Dodgers 2-1. It was the first game that I've been to that was on rain delay.

You can't really see the rain coming down at this point, but you can see the "mist" around the lights. It was the best I can do.

I think it's amazing how fast the grounds crew work and how well they work together to get stuff like this done.




I'm still running. This morning was my best run yet. I did 1.5 miles around some streets in 15 minutes, 50 seconds. What's even better is that I did it non stop. Go me! I can't wait to get faster. Once I am satisfied with a better time, I will proceed to increase my distance to 2 miles. Who knows, maybe I'll run the Marathon next year. HAH, right.




Well I must start getting ready for work. I'm going to borrow an idea from a fellow bogger and leave you with a youtube video. I first heard about this on the Kevin and Bean show. Thanks to them, I still kept laughing during my rough time.

They were talking about how Japanese game shows are completely different from what we have here in the states.

The object... reach the goal while running on a (fast)Treadmill *and* jump some hurdles.

Hilarity ensues.

No comments: