Sunday, October 19, 2008

10/19

Hey.

Been a while since I updated. Over the last couple of days have been kind of a rollercoaster. I had a conversation whom I haven't really talked to before, but knew who she was. My x's sister-in-law. She's here now and I we talked on Skype for a while. She was tellling me things that was very good to hear. It made me feel somewhat better about who I was and I what I tried being. At the same time, however, I started thinking about "her" again and just started feeling really sad about not being with her anymore.

It's been 4 months now. I miss her so much....



I received several new pictures from the Marek fire that was extremely close to burning down our San Fernando UPS building.


Oh... remember that little white car that burned?


I never did find out who it belonged to.

No comments: