Sunday, October 26, 2008

Don't you....

I'm feeling blah today. Probably because it's Sunday and Sunday's are usually boring. Maybe there's more behind it too. I don't know. I'm finding myself getting annoyed and irritated with some people rather quickly and I'm not sure why.

Last week was decent. Wednesday, I think, was the best day of the week. Nothing grand happened. I just had lunch with a old friend I haven't seen in a very long time. It was good seeing her. We talked about everything that's happened to us recently. It was somewhat weird at the same time, however. It was the first time I ever seen her dressed up in work clothes. Usually when we went out, she had some shorts and sandals, or something summery. This time, she had some black dress boot, black dress pants and a nice top with a matching black vest. I must say, she looked quite sexy.

Thursday was a little sad, especially for my roommate. Bronson was found to have a small tumor growing in his throat. He had surgery Friday, and it was successful. We picked him up from the hospital Saturday, and he was very excited to see us. He wasn't quite so cheerful during the week, so it was refreshing to see him happy again.

Now I'll leave you with a video to an awesome song.



Here's another from the same band...

No comments: