Friday, March 14, 2008

6:25 am.

You know. I don't think the purpose of this journal was for me to cry about what I'm going through and what I'm feeling. I have LiveJournal for that. With that in mind, I think I will go back to just talking about random things and pictures.




I was talking to one of my clerks this morning about Starbucks, and she mentioned that her sister was given a gift card for that place. Here's the thing... is a person really going to give someone a gift card (to anywhere) for $3? I mean... THREE bucks. That's not even enough to cover MY drink. Wow...

So anyway, when she mentioned that, I remembered I had a gift card in my wallet. Who knows how long it's been in there. I check online for the balance, and it turns out I have a good balance on it. You know with that, I'm going straight there after work. I also bought 2 other people drinks, the clerk I was talking to, and a girl that has her birthday today.




So this week, I've noticed the strangest thing going to and from work. It's along the freeway, the 110 to be exact. I must say, it's very distracting. The first time I saw it, I had to do a double take, and with that, I found myself very close to the railing. Whoah, close call. I talked to fellow coworkers who come the same way, and a few of them also found themselves swerving because they got distracted.

I suppose you want to know what it is.

Well, how about I just show you. I pulled myself off the freeway to film this.



Weirdness. It's there when I go to work just before midnight, and when I go back home in the morning.




I feel bad for not posting any photos this time. I haven't really been in the mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhh how nice of you to buy people coffee! where is mine??? lol