Sunday, March 16, 2008

Once


" Isn't it beautiful to walk in each other's hands. I do so want to go, to your city, your house, into your arms."



Saturday was an odd day. Though most of the skies over L.A. were clear, there have been reports of rain, hail, and even snow. What? Snow? Yes. That's what I was question. It was said that over in... I believe it was La Crescenta, slight snow was falling. Weird.



Thanks to Kina, I watched one of the most beautiful movies ever. Once is a modern-day musical about a busker and an immigrant and their eventful week in Dublin, as they write, rehearse and record songs that tell their love story. Touching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So who are you talking about when you say " Isn't it beautiful to walk in each other's hands. I do so want to go, to your city, your house, into your arms."???