Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Green Eyes

Today's project (Tuesday 3/15): Today's color is green. Make a photograph dominated by green today.

I didn't know where to go with this entry. I was thinking of going outside to take a photo of a plant, tree, or something similar. I then thought that it would be too easy.

I then came up with another idea, and I started working on that idea, actually, when I then realized I could do better.



That is when I came up with Betty. She has green eyes. Normally they are a pale green, but sometimes, they can be a bit brighter. I just used the natural sunlight towards her face and took several shots.

I desaturated the image, removing all color, except for her eyes, in order for them to stand out in the photo.

I really do hate taking pictures of Betty though. She's too big of a puff ball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKES!! but she is awesome. she likes taking pics :)

Nancy said...

:O Wow she has really pretty eyes! You know I don't think I've ever owned a cat with green eyes!