Friday, February 4, 2011

Depth

Today's project: Create a photo today that gives a sense of depth or dimension.

Good thing I've taken a lot of photos. I have a huge inventory of stuff that I can go back to and choose which I can use. It's not easy to just go out and find something after I find out what the assignment is.



Looking back and what I had, I found this one. This particular photo was taken at the Aquarium of the Pacific. I love the wide range of colors that appear in this photo, along with the light beaming through the water and bounces off the reef.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Fishies!! :D I've always wanted to go here and I've never been! :(

Jerry L Photography said...

Awww. You should. I love it. I don't go often enough. If I knew you in person, I'd take you. They have a wicked cool 3-D theater too.

Nancy said...

A friend of mine was going to take me once but we lost touch and we never went. :(

All those clown fish remind me of Finding Nemo! lol!