Monday, February 21, 2011

Mud Face

Today's project (Monday 2/21): Who are you? Make a self portrait today and show the rest of us what you look like.

A self portrait... nice. No, not so much. I didn't know what I could have used for a self portrait. Initially I wanted to use a picture I took of myself with a black muscle shirt and a Hello Kitty beanie. Some of you may have seen it. I went to look for it, but I apparently deleted, so I couldn't use that.

Then I thought why I don't just take a new photo, but that wouldn't be anything interesting at all. I wanted to use something different, something that wasn't a standard self photo.



So I went back and found this picture I took of myself. As you can see, I was covered in mud. I bet you'd like to know why I had mud all over me.

In a previous entry entitled "Unusual Point of View", I used the photo below.



Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this one!