Sunday, February 20, 2011

Minas Tirith

Today's project (Sunday 2/20): Work with scale today and make a photograph that features a subject either larger or smaller than expected.

Initially, when I read the assignment, I thought it said "work with "A" scale. I was a little worried because I don't own a scale. After a while I checked back, when I was pleased to read that it wasn't "A" scale, but just the type of photograph to take. I still thought it was a bit tricky, but now I knew I didn't actually need a scale.

So obviously, to create a photograph with the directions, I thought I needed something small that can look big. I looked around and something caught my eye.



This is Minas Tirith. A grand capital city of Gondor that that held the throne to the kings and their stewards.

For those of you who still don't know... It's from Lord of the Rings.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Cool! I really like this one! :D
*Lord of the Rings nerd is I* XD