Thursday, February 10, 2011

Unusual point of view.

Today's project (Thursday 2/10): Change your point of view. Make a photograph from an unusual point of view today.

I knew immediately what photo I wanted to use for today's assignment. I kind of feel bad cheating. I haven't really gone out and really taken any photos the day of. I'm always having to go into my collection, or borrow a photo in some cases. Regardless, I think I've taken some pretty good shots before, so yeah, it does count, to me.



In this photograph, my best friend and I went quad riding last year in Barstow's desert. I can't remember exactly when it rained, but it rained enough to leave mud puddles behind... nice sized ones. Of course, us being boys, we decided to to ride right through them. Both him and I went through, but I got close enough to take this awesome picture of him going through it.

As a bonus, this is what I looked like after.



Good times.

No comments: