Friday, February 11, 2011

Out of focus.

Today's project (Friday 2/11): Sometimes what’s out of focus can make the shot. Create a photograph today where some/all of your subject isn't in focus.

Today was almost an easy one. I knew what I wanted to take a picture of. It's the idea that my sister thought of a few days back. I I forget which particular assignment it was for, but I know it wasn't that long ago. Anyway, I actually did take a picture today.

As I was uploading and working on the picture I took, something else popped into my head. It was a photo that I had taken a long time, so yes, I once again had to go into my collection.



The picture I decided to use was from a Seether concert. The lighting was very random. You'd know that if you have been to any type of concert. As I was taking pictures, it then got dark, and my camera couldn't really focus on the band. I actually loved the way it came out because the only lights you see are the Christmas lights the band used for their set.

I freaking love this band and I can't wait to see them again. :D

No comments: