Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Newsworthy

Today's project: Pretend you're a stringer for your local newspaper today. Make a photo that captures something newsworthy to you.

This one was also a little on the easy side. News can be all sorts of stuff, so I decided to go on a happier side of news.



I decided to use this picture of a local youth Little League Championship game between the Dodgers and the Braves. My little brother was in the Dodgers, though he's not the player in the frame.

It was a very close game, with the end result being 2-1. I won't say who won, and I won't say if this slide into home was either safe or out. I'll let you to determine that. Leave a comment of weather you thought he was safe or out. :)

2 comments:

Natalie Dunn said...

I LOVE this one! Little League was one of the happiest times in my life... I'm sure, win or lose, these kids will feel that way too. :)

Natalie Dunn said...

ALSO..... I'm going to say safe only because he's tagging with his hand & not his glove. Also, I can't be sure he even has the ball in his glove. So... that's my guess.