Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy place in Los Angeles.

Today's project (Saturday 2/19): Make a photograph of something that captures a small bit the flavor of where you live or your culture.

Sometimes it takes some real thinking and creativity into taking your photos. Other times, it's just a matter of taking a photo of something that pleases your eye instead of others.

In this case, it's going to place in the city I live in that always makes me happy and forget about all the troubles that are happening.


I absolutely love going to Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, a great city with a great baseball history.

I have also decided that in the next couple of weeks, in honor of the baseball season returning for another year, I will try to use photographs that are baseball related as well.

1 comment:

Lina Martinez said...

Just would'nt be Los Angeles without Dodger Stadium!